To apply for a grant from the Edaren Foundation, an applicant:
- Must be a registered 501(c)3 organization
- Can not be an individual or political organization
- Should have mission or project that matches Edaren’s mission
Focus and Grant Size Target
Edaren’s mission is to fund projects that benefit three primary focus areas:
Extra consideration is given if the applicant’s project overlaps two or all three of the focus areas.
Edaren’s grant size target is:
$10,000 – $100,000
In keeping with one of our focus areas on the environment, an applicant should prepare an entirely digital application that includes the following:
1) Board Letter – A letter addressed to the Edaren Board of Trustees that outlines the purpose and amount of the grant request.
2) Budget – A budget for the program or project outlining how the money will be spent
3) History – A 1-page history of your organization describing when it was founded, its primary mission and the people it serves
4) Director List – A list of your organization’s Board of Directors
5) Strategic Plan – A 1-2 page executive summary of your organization’s strategic plan or a statement of strategic goals over the next 3-5 years
Send an email with the above five (5) documents as separate PDFs attached to the Edaren Foundation Grant Coordinator, Shantel Wilkins at:
The Edaren Foundation Board meets regularly throughout the year. We pledge to respond immediately upon receiving the complete application, and then within 60 days after that with an answer on funding.